For better readability, the masculine form has been chosen in the text without discriminating against the other genders. However, the information refers to members of all genders, unless explicit reference is made to one gender.
1. Why do we need your data?
If you contact us by e-mail, we will only process your personal data if there is a legitimate interest in the processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. If you have consented to the data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, the processing concerns the initiation, establishment, content or modification of a legal relationship between you and us according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO or the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DS-GVO. Furthermore, processing may take place if it is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or serves the exercise of official authority according to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. e DS-GVO.
2. Who is responsible?
Dr. Günther Kast GmbH & Co. Technische Gewebe Spezial-Fasererzeugnisse KG
Abt-Reubi-Str. 6, 87527 Sonthofen/Germany
Phone: +49 8321 66410
3. How to reach our data privacy officer:
#KOMM#IT Funke Solution GmbH & Co. KG
Salmas 52, 87534 Oberstaufen/Germany
Phone: +49 08325 927050
Fax: +49 08325 9726
4. What data do we need from you?
We process your personal data:
First name, last name, address, e-mail address, landline and mobile phone number, fax number, com-pany, if necessary: information on payment terms and if you wish: the gender to determine the form of address
5. Where do we get your data?
If you have contacted us directly, your data was not collected from a third-party provider.
6. To whom do we provide your data?
Your data will only be processed by us or on our behalf.
7. How long do we store your data?
We adhere to the respective statutory retention period for the maximum duration of the storage of your personal data. After expiry of this period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfillment or initiation of the contract.
8. What is the handling of monetary amounts?
If amounts are collected for the services and processed via card payments, further data such as card information will be stored by us and transmitted to our payment service provider. At the payment service provider, your data will only be stored for as long as it is required for payment processing, including chargebacks, etc., and for combating misuse. Your data subject rights within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation remain unaffected.
9. What rights do you have? – Your data subject rights
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- If your personal data is processed, you have the right to receive information about the data stored about you (Art. 15 DS-GVO).
- If inaccurate personal data is processed, you have a right to rectification (Art. 16 DS-GVO).
- If the legal requirements are met, you can request the deletion or restriction of processing as well as object to processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 DS-GVO).
- If you have consented to the data processing or if a contract for data processing exists and the data processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures, you may have a right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO).
If you exercise your rights, we will check whether the legal requirements for this are met. To exercise your rights, please contact the person responsible or the company data protection officer.
In case of complaints regarding data protection, you can contact the competent supervisory authority (Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision):
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach, Telefon: 0981/531300, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Revocation of your consent
If you have consented to the processing of your data by our company, you can revoke your consent at any time.